Rental Information & Requirements
- Its mandatory to bring your valid driver’s license and credit card.
- Payment of the rent can be done in cash or credit/debit card. We don’t accept American Express.
- We reserve us the right to cancel the rent if we notice that you don’t know how to drive the scooter. Please reserve only if you have experience driving. No exceptions.
- Car’s reservation rates include Liability Insurance, Tax and Collision Insurance (10% deductible).
- Scooter’s reservation rates only include liability insurance and tax. There is a not mandatory collision damage insurance (10% deductible) for scooters ,for an extra cost, you can ask for it the day of the rent.
- Regular rates are higher and plus collision insurance.
- We don’t have “Full coverage” insurance.
- Daily rate is for 24 hrs, we don’t have a “fraction of a day” rate.
- Included free unlimited mileage.
- Gas is not included, the vehicle should be returned with the same amount of gas given.
- Reservations must be done not less than 24hrs prior the pick up hour, however, we usually have available vehicles for walk-in customers.
- We don’t ask for any payment in advance to secure your reservation.
- Free delivery to your Hotel, Airbnb or private residence for reservations of 2 days rental or more.
- Being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, driving faster than the speed limit and driving on unpaved roads makes you lose all insurance coverage.
- We cannot rent you the vehicle if you don’t bring your driver’s license. No exceptions.
- Kids under 16 years old are not allowed to ride the scooters.
- Exceeding the limit of people allowed in the vehicle may cause you to pay traffic tickets and expenses generated by vehicle retention
- Loss of keys generates an extra payment.
- Traffic tickets, broken mirrors, glasses or wheel damages are not covered by the insurance.
- To avoid any misunderstanding, we exhort you to check the vehicle carefully before you leave our location.
- If you are staying in an Airbnb or private residence please consider to park our vehicle in a secured zone, preferable in the parking inside your place.